About the Founder and Managing Director
Alireza Bahadori, Ph.D., CEng, MIChemE, MIEAust, RPEQ, has several years industrial experience combined with outstanding academic background.
During the past twenty years, Dr. Bahadori has held various process and oil and gas engineering positions and was involved in many large-scale oil and gas projects at National Iranian Oil Co. (NIOC), Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), and Clough AMEC PTY LTD.
He has published several hundred articles in the oil and gas area. His several oil and gas books have been published by multiple major and most prestigious publishers in the world including Elsevier, John Wiley & Sons, Springer, Taylor & Francis Group.
He is a chartered engineer (CEng) and chartered member of Institution of Chemical Engineers, London, UK (IChemE) with membership number: 100075323, chartered professional engineer and member of Institution of Engineers Australia (ID Number: 3564282) a registered chartered engineer (CEng) with Engineering Council of the United Kingdom, London (Registration number 633065), and a registered professional engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) with registration number 17439.
He is the author of several oil and gas books including:
- the sole author of Elsevier’s Natural Gas Processing,
- Elsevier’s Essentials of Oil and Gas Utilities,
- Elsevier’s Oil and Gas Pipelines and Piping Systems,
- Wiley’s Waste Management in chemical and petroleum industries, and
- Springer’s Pollution Control in Oil, Gas and Chemical Industries.
He received his BSc and MSc degrees in chemical engineering (oil and gas) and his PhD from school of chemical and petroleum engineering, Curtin University, Perth, WA, Australia.
- Chartered engineer (CEng) and chartered member of Institution of Chemical Engineers, London, UK (IChemE). Membership #100075323.
- Chartered professional engineer and member of Institution of Engineers Australia. Membership ID #3564282.
- Registered chartered engineer (CEng) with Engineering Council of the United Kingdom, London. Registration #633065
- Registered professional engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), (registration #17439).
- Member of Australasian Association for Engineering Education (Engineers Australia).
- Member of Editorial Board of Journal of Petroleum Engineering.
- Member of Editorial Board of Chinese Journal of Engineering.
- Guest Managing Editor of Central European Journal of Engineering (Springer).